Yes , ima back !
Slept at 11plus last night.
Wake at 6am as usual .
I haven pack my bag. Gna go pack soon.
I wish Mrkoh my PE teacher doesnt come school today !:X
Because i dont wanna do incline pull up & standing board jump !
Hehehe,^3^.
Ima still in pyjamas now! I shall go change alr.
But, ima tired.
Today seeing "Listening".. Dead meat.
Ear gna die alr! Hehehe!
Ohya!
I've got 3phones now!
2 for sms/calling. 1 for playing game(touch screen).
then , actually 1 got problem de, but bought new battery ! :D
So , all can use alr! :D
Wooohooos!
Happy lah ! (:
Ok , running out of time.
Zaijian !
Back,♥
Back from school !:D
Hiakhiakhiak.
I got a gold fr NAFA test!
Yayness.
Got photos.
Th day out w may & weixin
& school time.
haha, fun day . Shall upload photos alr.!
Click to enlarge.
Outing w may`Jie & weixin`Mei
In class.




Miss mary rose punishing people who never read fat boy swim!

This look like Jonas proposing to Audrey .
& i snapshot it! :D


Zilians of cos.