Its 1.01am. I've got tuition tomorrow!:(
& , here to upload pictures i've took yesterday & some random pictures!:D

My Grandmother! , She's cute.:)





Th bottom 2 pict in CANDID was i accidentally hit my head against th wall ?
Then huiqi took it! :(
Kayzxc, its 1.40am now!
Gonna go sleep , Goodnights!:)
Edited,♥
Ima awake! Slept around 2am , wake at around 10+ am.
Having a headache . :(
I've yet to complete my school homework ! Ohhhfuck .
Do it tonight? But i dont think i've got th mood to study luh!
-Still in holiday moood-.! *winks
Shall go do some work ! & prepare to go tuition !
Later nidda bring my ahma to aunt house after tuition !:(
Goodnights,♥
Its 11.07pm now.
I just finish watching BOF . :)
Had tuition , got all questions wrong!:(
Ima gonna revise alr! Hmps.
After tuition went aunt's house.
Eat there , watch teevee .
Came home at 6.40pm ?
Then , Bath & used comp .
Ima having bad coughs now :(