Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Post
School > Home > Bedok Reservoir > Home.School >Lesson were fine. Dint really text alot in class today! :)Studystudy&study!Chinese common test was ok? I hope i pass w flying c0lours hur!I hate unreasonables teacher ttm ok. Nb. -'-Home >Alex`BodohDearie,Huiqi`Bitchystead & Jingjing`Laogong came my house.Alex wanna pee. :X Then use my comp.They use my comp , i cook.Th hotdog seriously very nice. Huiqi,huiqi .. balls alike have anot?:DBedokReservoir >When 7-11 before going BR.You know,when we enter 7-11,they will have a sensor alarm & will ring "Ting-Tong" right?So,Huiqi walk in.. it ring. I walk in..it ring. Alex walk in..it dint ring. Lmao!So,Alex went in & out wanting th hear her own "Ting-Tong".&, i said she was too short to sensor. I ask her to tip toe. No effect . :XThen , she tip toe & walk out, i was behind her walking & it rang. She was so happy , but was a false alarm .. awww!Hilarious much please.Br to study . Joke .Home >Walk home & use comp!:D
at
10:02:00 PM
Blogged by
Samantha YipLin