Im blogging right now @ 2:11am and im having East Zone Festival tmrw!
Gotta wake at 5:30am to prepare , and head off to school to makeup and dance at PayaLebarMed,Sad life :( .
Shall blog about th days in May!
Update you guys a lil :)
18thMay2011
I AM OFFICIALLY SINGLE.
Im better off w/o you.
I live my life, you live yours.
I bet you're god damn happy right now right?:)
I've no regrets, really.
Theres a hundred reasons to this ending, theres too much to mention to you.
Im always the one tolerating and hold on to this while you take everything for granted.
So whats th point holding on to it? No point. :D
26thMay2011,Thurs
Its the last day of school!
School was quite slack.
Almost every period theres nothing to do much!
I love school which is like that everyday, i swear. :P
Had cca after school.
And th new chairman, vice chairman were annouced.
Im happy to say , im the vice chairman of MJR dance club right now.
I'll do whatever i can to make dance fun for everyone and myself.
I do my part, so do you girls .
27thMay2011,Friday
Parent Meeting Interaction.
Mommy went to meet MrsWong and MsTan.
They said my results were good, but it can be better if I pass my english!
Obviously , i failed it :(
But, i'll do my best to pass it and do better in other subjects.
Its for my own good , you know?!
After parent meeting, i rushed home and prepare .
Then out w Lizhen , Jolyn , Steph & Winnie to bugis to get whatever we aimed for on th 15May2011 !
Dint really spent much , good or bad thing ?:)
But i still want many clothes and shorts!!!
28thMay2011,Saturday
Had tuition , tutor is please w my results!
He also says i gotta improve my Eng!
After tuition , came home and rot whole day @ home by sleeping!
^( 00 )^ ,Oinkkkkk!
29thMay2011,Sunday
This day , iPad2 belongs to the Yip family's!
Daddy and brother went to Plaza Sing to purchase th iPad2 .
Supposed to watch Kungfupanda2 w them , but ohwellz.. things happened and im fucktup to go out w them!:X
Met Taufik and head over to ParkwayParade's popular to search for "The five people you meet in heaven" thats needed on Term3,Week1 for Eng! Couldnt find it, and went borders!
Bought it, and went to eat sogurt and head to bedok to slack .
Saw Justin , and slacked w him.
He said we made him smile. HAHAHA
30thMay2011,Monday
Met taufik @ like 1+ near 2pm , head over to tamp to eat KFC .
Then go bedok and slack .
Head home near 7.
31stMay2011,Tuesday
Stay home whole day and did my homework.
Complete my Eng,Chi and Phy's Quiz!
Happygirl96.